Soccer Bet Trade Map

Soccer Trade map

Trading soccer bet without guide is like embarking a journey to an unknown land without a map. I tried so many things trading soccer bet.  At first, I don't really know much about the game soccer, I can hardly name few clubs, players in a particular club or their coaches.  You will be wondering, how come someone like me can suddenly become an expert in trading this soccer bet.

From my experience and the background I was coming from, as a former FOREX trader I realize that if I have to do this and be successful in it, there must be a guide to help in navigate right every time.  In FOREX trading, for you have to be a successful trader you must be able to come up with a simple and consistent winning strategy.

Already, I have been able to developed many strategies to help my trade with soccer bet.  But I still find out that even with all these strategies that something is still missing for a total success of the trading.  I have also learnt a lot about game types on soccer bet, such as; most scoring halves, Both Team to score, Over Goals, Draw No Bet, Win No Bet, Over 1.5 in Both Halves etc. 

All these mentioned game types mostly come with high odds say from 1.6 upward.
I have seen many bettors most time come up with a lot of selections like up to 10 games or more on their bet slip and at the end only one or two will spoil the slip.  Almost!

Everyone knows that almost never counts. This happened to me as well many time, and honestly, the experience is always very painful... Almost doesn’t count.

After many times of "almost".  I have to study my failed slips very well to see how I selected my games.  Trying to figure out where are exactly my strengths and weaknesses...  and boom... I discovered something great that many bettors’    always ignore… And right there the idea of Trade Map drop in.

As a good researcher, I do not jump start it straight to my bet trade, I decide to put it under test and observation. I came up with the map (see table below). I know you be wondering that what is the map looks like.  Yeah, it is not something so difficult, very simple idea.In the map I have something like the following line up information in the table below:

NO.
GAME TYPE
QUANTITY
LEAGUE
1
Both team score
2
Sweden: Division 2
2
Over 2.5 Goals
2
Norway: Division 2
3
Handicap(1:0)
1
Club Friendly
4
Handicap (0:1)
1
Club Friendly
5
Home to Win
1
France: Ligue 1
6
Away to Win
1
Germany: Bundesliga
7
Most Scoring Half
1
Brasil: Seria A

Total
9


What is the importance of this map to soccer bet trade?

This map simplifies the way you select your games and reduces the chance of consistent loses.  From the above table, you can see that at the end you will be able to come up with 9 different games for your selections.  I observed this for a week before I finally accept that the map is a great tool and idea for a successful soccer bet trading.  During my test, hardly will 2 games outcome of the selections end in lose.  See table below:

Day.
No. of Selection
Win
Lose
1
9
8
1
2
9
7
2
3
9
9
0
4
9
8
1
5
9
8
1
6
9
8
1
7
9
9
1

You can come up with your own map, depending on your area of specialization on the picks.  For me like I said; I don’t know much about football game, but I know how to do research very well.  During my research I have stumbled on many simple algorithm on the internet that anyone can use, if studied well to predict the outcome for game of soccer.  I took my time to study and digest them and since I am very good at using MS Excel, I have to automate the algorithm so that I can easily feed my data and the predictions with be generated for me to study further for my selections.

If you are good at this as well you can do the same, otherwise you can rely on predictions sites; there are a lot of them and believe me you will also need to study them very well before you can decide to follow them blindly.  Some other people do not need either of these methods to pick the games, because they understand the soccer game very well.

So, that is all about the trade map… now your turn to develop one for yourself and make bet your success story. If you find these post useful.  Comment, like and share with friends.

Good Luck and Happy zapping!





Soccer Bet Trade Map Soccer Bet Trade Map Reviewed by Cardinapoints Solutions on August 04, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.